Monday, October 3, 2011

songs tht accompany me when im alone...

2nd post of the day.... i like to listen to songs while im doing my assignments... i listen to this song every time i wanna have a moment of rest to my dear brain... i dunno since when i love this song...


then is this.....



love in the rain is the song i listen everyday during study week last sem... i think i will continue listen to it everyday.. it calms my mind... dont ask me y... i also dunno y it calms my mind... >.<

dont like to stay alone in the library... but then no choice... luckily i still can pop in my earphones and do my work... sometimes even without listening to any songs i will still put on my earphones when im alone... at least it seems like im occupied with something n not tht lonely... gotta go back to hostel n have my dinner and continue doing my assignments lo... 

till then.... 
XOXO
ohya... im waiting for a call tht can warm my heart a lil...waiting for mummy to call... dunno y today feel like talk to her... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment