Tuesday, October 11, 2011

my small brain...

wat a fine day... went studying in uni since noon... its time to study whole day in uni lib... luckily the lib is comfortable for studying... its kinda lots of things to read.. >.< all need to memorize n understand... oh gosh!!!! >.< i need a pill for my memory.. or a memory card to store everything in my brain... how i wish there's an invention like tht... teehee...

notes notes....

FINANCE...

im really bored of thinking wat to eat every day dy... can i dont eat anything ar... nowadays eating is for the sake of filling my tummy... i miss mummy home cook dish... >.< isshhh... i think i need to go stock up some food dy... for my poor tummy.. shall go out n get some groceries in this few days... continue with studies lo... jiayou for me... >.<

i miss mummy's cooking


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment