Sunday, October 2, 2011

Packing up the holiday mood...

my mid sem break ended officially today... tmr gotta get back to uni n start my last 2 weeks b4 my final.... had a great time yesterday nite with my family... i ♥ my parents very much... they rmb wat i like n try to cook everything i like when im back home... so touched.. yesterday morning daddy suggested to bbq coz he knew i like bbq... so.. taaadaahhh... we had bbq for our dinner yesterday... actually i noe tht bbq is not good for health.. but i like it coz thts the time where the whole family get to gather and cook together and chatting while eating... thts the family bonding time.... i dunno if my dad knew tht is y i like bbq... haha....

meet up with my babe EELING yesterday too with kokyuan n shunqian... thts the only yumcha session i went during the whole hols coz everyone is back to uni dy.. so sad... >.< but its a very short yet sweet meet up with them.. especially with eeling coz we didnt meet each other as frequent as last time dy... miss her badly... <3 i had a great time with them and its nice to chat together like tht... 

back to hostel dy... done all the cleaning n feel tht i shuld start filling my glass board right in front of my desk... last time i used to write many motivating words n stick it on my study table... its time for tht now... but have to finish my assignments 1st... arrrggghhh!!!! >.< k la... gotta continue with assignments dy.. *sad* 


lil bro

lets work hard together for our exam 

till then....
XOXO....
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment