Wednesday, October 5, 2011

assignment....

im being tortured by marketing assignment since last week... after coming back from holiday... it turn from back to worse... haha... i actually slept for like not more than 5 hours a day... i slept very early everyday... i mean like really early... 4am or 5am... especially today... i still can go for my morning lecture... i was surprised im still awake when the lecture is going on... not bad... i think i ady trained myself to only sleep for less than 5 hours... my mum gonna kill me if she noes i stay up till so 'early' everyday... but she is very cute... everyday when she called me... she will repeat the same thing before she hang up the phone... "go sleep now girl...so late ady.... dont sleep soo late everyday... not good for ur health..." haha... then i will always reply... i still need to do my assignment... dont worry... i will sleep 'early'... teehee... i didnt cheat her... i did sleep early but its in the morning... =P

suddenly miss my mum so much... dunno y... mayb when at home she always talk to me n listen to me when i complain things to her... suddenly back to my 2nd home, i felt lonely... nobody to talk to in the room... its really quiet if i didnt switch on the tv... good environment for study... but not a good environment for relaxing myself i guess... gotta love my room more... >.<  back to assignment lo... 

haggard look while doing assignment...>.<


XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment