Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...tmr goiNg bacK Lo...




...refer to my title...
...im going back to kl tmr...
...back to sunway...
...back to my room...
...oh my...
...my holiday end soooo fast?!!...
...oh my...
...>.<...
...okay la...
...its time to work hard for 2nd sem n face my results...
...haha...
...still got parents-lecturers day on the 10th...
...oh my...
...my daddy mayb will attend...
...so rajin...
...haha...
...thts mean i can meet them again next week...
...haha...
...not tht bad also ba...
...tmr gonna go back to my condo hostel with only 2 ppl in the unit...
...my roomate juz told me the unit is soooo quiet...
...coz only her n another housemate at "home"...
...haha...
...1st time lo..
...she waiting for me to go back...
...n post a note on my fb wall...
...so cute la her...

...i enjoyed these 2 days...
...i had a gathering with my 6AD classmates...
...my lovely classmates...
...such a cozy gathering...
...chat chat n chat...
...^^...
...we must meet up at least once a year like wat we said yeaterday ya!!...
...*hugs*...
...all the very BEST to everybody...
...west malaysia de janice,zxiong,sqian,kyuan n me will surely wait for east malaysia de pam,wqing,seayee n liying de!!!...
...^^...

...today...
...hang out the whole day with my best frenz...
...pam,baby wqing n liying!!!...
...we didnt gather like this for so long time ady...
...went shopping n chatting at cs n tebrau city...
...heart this outing...
...*hugs*...
...u gals must take care of urself o...
...at east malaysia must becareful n take care...
...i will wait for u all to come kl find me de!!!...
...haha...
...take care!!!...
...pic pic time...
...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment