Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...dOwn doWn dowN...

...study break today...
...slept till 10 today...
...should be happy coz i can sleep till sooo late...
...but...
...im not myself today...
...i also dunno wat happen to me...
...>.<...
...studied after my breakfast...
...chem whole morning...
...till bout 2 went to LUNCHBOX n had my lunch...
...went back to my room n continue chem...
...like a robot...
...doing things tht i should do...
...revision...
...till my roomate back from schl...
...she sense tht im moody...
...wow...
...she sensed tht...
...ya...
...i told her...
...chat for a while n we went to poolside n get our dinner...
...feeling a bit okay after tht...
...mayb i juz need someone to talk too...
...or mayb im too stress bout the EVALUATION EXAM starting frm tmr...
...ya...
...tons of stress on me...
...i dont wanna disappoint myself again...
...its quite hurt when u put in effort to do something...
...but in the end the results is not equal to wat u put in it...
...im moody coz of tht...
...without realising...
...i will still put all in and fight this time...
...thts wat i should do now!!!...


...skype with my family tht day...
...the first sound i heard is my daddy's voice...
...feel like crying everytime heard my daddy call me 'girl'...
...T.T...
...but the video is on...
...so...
...i have to smile n be happy...
...in order not to let him worried bout me...
...daddy asked me bout my test after his long long ques of did i take scotts everyday,eat fruits or not,got feel uncomfortable or not n etc...
...i told him my results not very good...
...n he said,nvm..its juz test..dont push urself too hard..rmb to get enough rest...
...tears in my eyes...
...but i have to control it frm falling down to my cheeks...
...daddy said its okay...
...mummy said so too...
...>.<...
...sometimes i really felt soo bad for making them soo worried bout me...
...not in my studies...
...but my health...
...thts wat they care most...
...haiz...
...i feel bad for my test results...
...but they find reasons for me in order not to feel bad...
...>.<...
...they dont want me to feel stress bout tht...
...T.T...
...i will work hard for my EE...
...the results will be great...
...i really do hope so...

...daddy told me he going to fetch me back after my last paper on fri...
...YIPEEE!!!...
...my family coming to fetch me...
...on the 18th...
...i wish daddy can send me back on the 30th also...
...but kindda impossible ba...
...daddy gotta work on tht day...
...coming back alone by flight again i guess...
...dont like it at all...
...>.<...

...18th June afternoon...
...the moment i can meet my family...
...it juz another 1 week...
...thts the motivation for me to FIGHT now...
...i miss them sooo much...
...n my win n new lil belle...
...my new doggie...
...belle...i cant wait to meet u...
...belle,pls be good when i meet u k??...
...^^...
...okay...
...found my motivation now...
...gotta continue lo...
...EE...
...im coming!!...

4 comments:

  1. great! u've found ur motivation! JY~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is just test ..
    Relax relax ..
    Relaxation helps you to perform well ..
    Dont worry ..
    Jiayou ~~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thk i shud giv u 辅导...
    c'mon!!!don stress yourself!!!
    go hav a seaview on the beach/look into the sky..
    u will found tat this world is so big..and cant even c a tiny trouble..

    对于全世界 或许你只是某人
    但对于某人 你可能就是全世界

    c'mon!~fren are here~u not alone~jiayou~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx guys...
    thx for the jiayou...
    ^^ appreciate...

    ReplyDelete