Thursday, July 1, 2010

...baCk in kL...



...im back in KL...
...came back yeaterday coz my 2nd sem starts today...
...my holiday really end super fast...
...oh my...
...holiday never be enough for me...
...so hate to leave my home la...
...aisk...
...but still have to...
...>.<...
...yesterday came back by MAS...
...1st time board on MAS all by myself...
...1st time walk in KLIA all by myself...
...came back evening n i get to see the sky turn from blue to purple to pinkish den to black...
...oh my...
...the clouds were so nice...
...sooo wanted to have a short nap but the view made me wide awake...
...started to miss home once board on the plane...
...haiz...
...i didnt cry this time...
...altough i hate the feeling leaving home sooo much...

...came back to the room tht im absent for 1 week plus...
...its still the same...
...my roomate even help me to wash my bedsheet ady...
...thx to her la...
...i have my cozy bed clean n nice once im back...
...^^...
...chat with her n unpack my stuff...
...oh my...
...haiz...
...super tired but i cant sleep last nite...
...>.<...
...my roomate was fast asleep but im wide awake...
...haiz...
...started to miss my family...
...i hate the feeling...
...>.<...
...tears...
...i also dunno what time i sleep...
...but...
...its terrible to sleep when there is tears in ur eyes...
...have to go through all these once im back frm holiday...
...haiz...
...thts life...
...buck up!!!...
...sem 2 ady...
...another 4 months to finish my course...
...i can do it!!!...
...with FLYING COLORS...
...bLess me!!...
...nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment