Thursday, June 10, 2010

...1st paPer...

...yipee...
...finish my 1st EALD paper...
...wrote essay tht i think not very long lo...
...i gave 3 points only coz of insufficient of time...
...thts wat my cute lecturer,ms julia told me to do...
..."if there's no enough time to write more points...
...juz write 3 and elaborate it well"...
...i hope my points r correct...
...pls give me high marks for my IDENTITY essay...
...^^...

...got my maths test results...
...ya...
...disappointed 1...
...haiz...
...not going to think bout it...
...wat past i will juz let it past...
...MATHS on mon...
...i will show the effort i put in all these while in it...
...promise will be a good one...

...went back to my unit after lunch with xinyi n joey...
...a tv set is on the dining table...
...a paper from the management...
...'testing model,tv rack n cable will be fix soon'
...wow...
...we will be having tv in our unit liao...
...should i be happy bout it??...
...haha...
...no astro wor...
...>.<...
...sad sad...
...but i think wont have the time to watch the tv also la...
...haha...
...hostel with tv...
...not bad...
...*thumbs up*...

...called mummy after settled myself down...
...my cute bro pick up the phone...
...miss him...
...n my sis n my big bro...
...10.06.10...big bro de bdae...
...*happy bdae bro...*
...^^...
...told mummy bout my exam n the tv thingy...
...chat with mummy...
...wat mummy repeat n repeat is...
...'eat ur scotts ady,had ur lunch,go take a rest,dont stay up till too late..'
...haha...
...everytime the same thing...
...but...
...i felt so warmth when all these ques were asked...
...mummy said juz 1 more week...
...very fast de...
...i can go back ady...
...i noe it will passed very fast...
...but...
...i dont like to countdown...
...it seem sooo long la...
...>.<...
...gotta work hard...
...i will rmb tht...
...FIGHT FOR WAT U WANNA STUDY IN FUTURE...
...i CAN do it!!...

2 comments:

  1. u CAN do it..jia you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx sis...^^
    miss ya...
    cant wait to meet u...
    hope we can meet up while im back to jb...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete