Wednesday, June 16, 2010

...4th paPer...reLax...

...4th paper ended ady...
...left the last 1...
...ACCOUNTING n FINANCE...
...haha...
...so happy...
...i gotta do well in accounting...
...coz got 2 days to do full preparation...
...yipee!!!...
...relaxed the whole afternoon n night...
...haha...
...finished my CINDERELLA'S SISTER...
...so so so nice la...
...love this drama so so so so much...
...the song are nice also...
...*thumbs up*...
...haha...
...then waited for Joey to finish her CAE...
...she's now free...
...no paper for her ady...
...>.<...
...i wished i can end it ealier also..
...aisk...
...>.<...
...y accounting n finance last paper??...

...while waiting for her at the ground floor of my hostel...
...saw many parents waiting for their children...
...some stuffing stuffs in the car...
...many holiday ady ba...
...OMG!!!...
...miss home in a sudden...
...i wanna go back earlier...
...but cant bear to leave my roomate here alone also la...
...poor thing...
...i noe the feeling staying alone...
...>.<...
...luckily joey came down n stop me frm emo-ing...
...i must think positive la...
...fri the same thing will happen to me also ma...
...my family coming to pick me up also ar...
...its juz 3 days ahead...
...right??...

...okay...
...then waited for a while for the shuttle to pyramid...
...like the shuttle service la...
...can go to many places in sunway FOC...
...no transport problem...
...*thumbs up*...
...went to c whether got any nice movie to catch since we got a whole night to spend...
...but then...
...all the nice movie will only show on the 17th...
...poor me...
...cant join them for movie...
...T.T...
...no movie for us today...
...then went shopping lo...
...oh my...
...saw a bag in ROXY tht i like it so much...
...a wallet also...
...gotta put it in my wishlist n let mummy have a look b4 i buy...
...haha...
...can i have them as a present??...
...mummy daddy pls...
...haha...
...then tried a dress in FOREVER 21 tht i like it so much...
...but...
...too loose for me...
...so sad...
...>.<...
...haiz...
...bye bye to de pinkish party dress...
...>.<...

...a great dinner at BBQ PLAZA...
...then...
...went for dessert after dinner...
...YUMMY YUMMY...
...MANGO DESSERT!!!...
...heart it...
...^^...
...overall...
...a happy nite for me...
...gotta start working real hard tmr morning...
...nitez...
...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment