Monday, June 28, 2010

...♥ my DAD!!♥ my MUM!!...

...so proud of my dad lah!!...
...my dad on newspaper today...
...^^...
...he gave a speech on an event at Mutiara Hotel yesterday...
...as an representative from MAYBANK...
...wow...
...dad was great!!!...
...my IDOL n HERO!!!...
...a short interview on him n photo of him on newspaper...
...so dashing, handsome!!!...
...THATS MY DAD!!!...
...*heart it*...
...muacksss...
...daddy is the BEST!!!...

...had a very long talk with mummy yesterday night...
...told mummy im sad n emo...
...told her everything i feel...
...cried all my heart out...
...n told her im back to the emo me...
...back to the balck period of my life...
...mummy is the only 1 who knew how sad i m...
...she was there the whole period...
...n now...
..."look forward...dont always look backward"...
...thts wat mummy said...
...but she knew i will be sad in this kinda period...
...sleep with tears in my eyes n face...
...i knew my eyes will swell..
...coz i really cried badly...
...>.<...
...but...
...i felt better this mmorning...
...*hugsss*...
...thx mum...
...im sorry if i said something bad yesterday...
...i cant control myself...
...i will think positive n move on with a brand new life...
...continue the life im given...
...i will...
...promise!!...


...went shopping juz now with my family!!!...
...tebrau city...
...im sooo happy coz daddy bought a shoe for me...
...^^...
...NIKE sweet classic...
...OH MY...
...im so glad they have my size...
...yeah!!!...
...my sweet shoes...
...sweet classic...
...heart nike!!!...
...a new shoes for my new journey...
...a SWEET NEW JOURNEY!!!...
...JANE...
...move on with SMILE on ur FACE!!!...
...*winks*...

...I HEART MY FAMILY!!!!...

2 comments:

  1. All the best ya ...
    Dont be emo ya ...
    Life is so beautiful so must cherish !!

    ReplyDelete