Tuesday, February 21, 2012

rise n shin day 2

i cant think of a title... then straight away put it as rise n shine day 2... haha... another early day for me!!! wake up for doing the allocate thingy... but... the portal is not working!! oh my... then im wide awake now... cant get back to sleep like yesterday.. >.<

2nd day for my sis orientation.. today going to be a long day for her... till 5pm coz of the campus tour... but for me.. thts the nicest part of orientation for new student... able to explore the new environment n wont get lost in the new environment.. haha... hope she enjoy today... oh ya... i might end up helping a fren from MUSA for the Monopoly program this fri... hope its fun... :)

okay... wat shuld i do today ar... someone dated me but dint tell me wat time  to meet n all.. so i would end up waiting at hostel n doing nothing... kinda sad.. must have a backup plan.. okay... go gym if im not going out.. then go uni online!! haha... okay.. tht will be my plan B for today... tmr going to spend quality time with my lil sis... going for a movie with her... then shopping AGAIN.. haha... shop for grocery tmr.. coz im going to COOK for her... yum yum dinner soon...  <3 :)
im going to refresh refresh n refresh the allocate page now... hope the timetable is as wat me n my fren allocated... :)

Till then
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment