Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Grey Monday

haiz... thts the color of my monday... everything went wrong n i felt so so so down now... wats wrong with me??!! :( haiz... arrrggghhh!!!!

I really need to noe how to reject ppl from now on... or else... i will be the 1 feeling down... the 2nd time meeting ppl who wanna ask me to join in membership for some sort of direct selling etc... im not keen in earning friend's money like tht... so... pls leave me alone with this kinda plan next time k?? im not objecting ppl for doing this kinda direct selling but pls dont 'invite' me in... im not tht good in talking to ppl or frens in this kinda things... so... i hope i wont be meeting this kinda ppl in future...

arrgghhh.... y like this de ar??!!! luckily something good bring my mood back a bit... sold my biz law books n successfully help my frens to sell their books too... at least something good...

tmr will be the 1st day tht of my 2nd yr in uni... buck up gal... dont be emo anymore...

till then...
nitessss...

No comments:

Post a Comment