Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

time flies... its already the last day of yr 2011... wow!!! a lot of things happened this yr also... good ones n bad ones...

2011 is a very special yr for me... its the 1st yr of me having a brand new life in uni... n im 21dy... i noe its not quite right to be in uni having 1st yr in my age.. but yea... things happened n i started everything like all over again... regret... but time cant go back ady right?? so no use pounding on it.. thts how my parents encourage me... and they even said im lucky to went through both form 6 n college life.. shuld i be happy for tht?? *doubt* haha... im glad tht im able to be in uni n study something which i like too... thts really great... i will work hard on it for this 3 yrs.. i dont want anything to delay in my life dy... i dont have much time to do so... *winks*

im glad to noe alot of nice fren also... those whom i will surely stick with for this 3 yrs in uni life.. pls be aware... i can be very STICKY... :))) haha... had 2 trips with them.. qian, stef, jon n khai!!! we must go with wat we plan k?? every sem break we will go for a trip k?? <3 <3

1st trip... Langkawi

2nd trip... Malacca

<3

let me think of something tht is bad... eeeehhheeemmm.... oh ya.... something tht disappoint me happened.. >.< the worst thing happened in this yr i guess... a tiny lil alphabet beat me down real hard... the 1st time i broke down this yr... i learnt a lesson n i WONT EVER let it happen again.. pls take my word seriously.. i dont wanna be tht sad again ever.. i tried very hard to recover from tht.. and m recovering... i can do it!!!!

how come i cant really think of something to write ar?? >.< shuld draft it down next time.. haha... forgetful me... well... im still felt glad coz even sometimes something bad happened i still have my very loved ones beside me giving me all their support... my family...!! thx dad, mum, da gor, qing, small boy... thx for calling me everyday n chat with me.. since last yr im away from home.. u all never fail to call me everyday... chat with me... tell me wat happened back at home.. i really appreciate it a lot...!!! a call from home for me is the best medicine for home sick... <3 and also my lovely cousins!!! thx for always chat with me n made me feel tht im not alone here in kl... thx for always fetching me here n there.. taking e out shopping n dinner.. celebrate my bday for me... i really do appreciate a lot too!!! im shy to show it out... but.. hope u guys all know tht i <3 u guys a lot too.. u guys r my family too!!! <3 <3 n not forget mr SPECIAL... <3 to u too...!!!


ofcoz my frens also.. thx for cheer me up when im sad... thx for being there for me also.. thx for helping me whenever i need help!!! <3<3 special hugs for eeling, jiayang, qian, stef... thx guys!!!! <3<3<3

<3 ELMO <3


<3 stef <3 qian <3

lastly... a big XOXO to all my frens n my family n also those who read this super duper long post.. teehee... i hope everyone will enjoy the very last day of 2011... im gonna enjoy it coz going countdown with frens!!! <3 <3 cant wait till the evening!!! <3 rmb to wish at the very first sec of 2012!!! new post next yr!!! so see ya all next yr k??

<3<3 XOXO <3<3
31 DEC 2011..   

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment