Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 more days left...

wow... time flies... now ady 29 of december... another 2 days to the brand new yr... still planning where to countdown or will i be at hostel counting down to 2012 myself?? sound so pathetic.. >.<

spent my last weekend with cousins also... a small christmas dinner with my cousins.... chit-chatting like usual... movie together.. all those things doing with them made me felt so happy... contented... :)

finally watched LOVE YOU YOU last week at my cousin's house... its really niceee... i still dont noe y i dint go to cinema for the movie.. wat a waste... :(( luckily my cousin bought the dvd... :)) its a very touching n nice movie... i like the scenery la!!!!! i wanna go to tht island also!!!! next yr shuld go to a beautiful island for my holidays... :))

LOVE YOU YOU <3 <3
shuld have a long post tmr.. as a conclusion of the whole 2011 tht i went through... :) hope tht i will have the mood to write it tmr... <3

TATA...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment