Tuesday, September 28, 2010

...oraL tesT...


...done with my oral test...
...also means tht im done with the 25% of the marks dy...
...i was worried the whole morning n haad my chem test with a very blur mood...
...my invigilator is mr ROBERT...
...then there goes my oral with him...
...starting from introduction...
...then to focus ques based on an image he gave...
...lastly part c interaction with invigilator bout the whole eld course tht we take...
...hmmm...
...im really very sad coz i think i didnt include many points in it...
...the invigilator keep cut in n ask me another ques...
...omg...
...short of time or wat o??...
...should let me finish my point ma...
...>.<...
...now making me sooooo worried bout it...
...aisk...
...>.<...
...but wat to do...
...juz let it past ba...


...hmm...
...due to the stress i faced coz of oral n mock exam...
...kinda moody sometimes...
...i even break into tears yesterday in the end of bio lecture...
...>.<...
...its not my lec fault though...
...when he ask me wats wrong with me in the last test...
...i juz cant hold my tears back anymore...
...but really thx to my lec for listening to me n conforting me...
...i told him everthing happened tht cause me didnt prepare for his test last week...
...he said its okay...
...no big deal bout the marks...
...he juz shocked y i didnt do well in the DNA part...
...haiz...
...but juz as he said...
...letting it out now is better than keeping it n affecting my revision...
...she dont worth my tears...
...the god will c who is doing n putting in effort...
...thts wat he adviced me...
...todays lab...
...feel kinda awkward when see him...
...>.<...
...but he wanted to talk to me n ensure tht im okay now...
...i juz dont dare to go to the front n chat with him now...
...mayb in thurs ba...
...having a session with him n he is going to help me with my revision...
...really need to thx him for conforting me n letting me feel so safe to tell him all the things tht affecting me...
...i will do my BEST in the coming MOCK EXAM...
...wont let the test marks bother me again...
...i need to be strong...
...its juz 2 months to go...
...then everything will be all right...

...to YOU...
...treated u as my good fren doesn't mean tht i can help u do all the things tht suppose to be the group work...
...everybody need to study for exam n test...
...not only u...
...its not the 1st time to cover things for u...
...but its definitely the last time...
...pls be more responsible next time...
...or else the 1 suffer will be YOU...

3 comments:

  1. haiz.. JY!!
    many prob in new school life right?
    me too.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. don worry be happy!!!both of u jy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. nd...u also jiayou!!! yaya... quite some probs recently.. haiz... u also??? dont sad dont sad... u can de...

    thx gyuan...

    ReplyDelete