Friday, September 17, 2010

...back to my LIFE...


...okay...
...going back later in the morning...
...to kl...
...>.<...
...aisk!!!...
...as usual...
...dont really like to go back...
...coz i dont wanna be alone in the hostel...
...haiz...
...i still like my cosy home n room...
...i like it when i can see my sis sleeping next to me...
...at least in not tht scare...
...coz i scare of dark la...
...>.<...
...haha...
...still like lil girl...
...hmmm...
...but lucky me...
...still can enjoy my last few days of hols with my family...
...they going to send me back n stay at there overnite...
...a night to spend with them...
...then sat will go to my cousin house...
...at least not so soon back to hostel la...
...>.<...
...luckly i still got my cousin there...
...^^...
...doing my assignment at this kinda hour...
...aisk...
...>.<...
...test on tues...
...then presentation...
...MOCK EXAM!!!...
...a big OMG tht im going to face at the end of this month...
...>.<...
...T.T...
...i have to buck up...
...coz i noe wat i want!!!...
...clearly this time...
...i have to work hard in order to achieve tht...
...my dream!!...
...so...
...wait for me...
...i will definitely show u wat i got this time...
...I MEANT IT!!...
...bLess me!!!...
...^^...

No comments:

Post a Comment