Sunday, September 5, 2010

...suNday...

...sunday again...
...im here in my hostel again...
...study for my chem test on tues...
...omg...
...test b4 going back home is not a good 1...
...coz im ady starting to have my holiday mood in me...
...haha...
...no no NO!!!...
...cannot like tht...
...haha...
...still must study...
...hehe...
...yesterday nite updated my table calender for this month...
...crossing the days is wat i like to do when i noe theres a holiday for me...
...hehe...
...counting down...
...2 days to my chem test...==
...3 days to meet my family!!!...
...yeah!!!...
...haha...
...daddy coming to fetch me again!!!...
...my beloved...
...tht day 1st time webcam with both daddy n mummy together...
...i miss them soooo much la...
...chat a lot with both of them...
...luckily this time i didnt let my tears out when my daddy call me 'girl'...
...haha...
...or else he will see me crying...
...always cant hold it when dad called me girl...
...coz made me feel like rushing back to my sweet home...
...im still not tht independent...
...>.<...

...friday...
...had a great outing with jingyi, joey, hooilynn, shanshan, wenji n wenxian...
...7 of us went for makan trip...
...hahaha...
...really ate a lot...
...had a very great time with those gals...
...yipeee!!!...
...lets go out again gals!!!...

...will be back to jb another 3 days...
...yeah!!!...
...but...
...im bringing my notes n all back...
...going to have my mock exam real soon la...
...>.<...
...then my WACE exam...
...n my presentations for EALD...
...but...
...meeting up frenz is a must also...
...haha...
...most of them r at jb dy la...
...sooooo fast...
...wait for me peeps!!!!...
...^^...

...continue study lo...
...chem!!!...
...heart you!!!...
...so...
...pls do heart me also ya...
...in order for me to score for you!!!...
...haha...
...=P...

No comments:

Post a Comment