Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...back afTer MOCK...





...i finished my mock exam...
...miserable 1 week for me...
...tired n stress...
...but...
...i think i wont be satisfied with any of my papers...
...omg...
...y cant i finish the whole paper praperly with enough time??...
...espeacially my essays part...
...haiz...
...need to train the speed to write answers in a short n accurate way in 3 weeks time...
...ok...
...a short holiday for me...
...relax myself for a week??...
...i think tht would be more than enough ba...
...need to rest liao...
...really a panda these days...
...slept at 3 am the earliest...
...not bad not bad...
...haha...

...back to my home, my room n my bed...
...wooohooo!!!...
...but everytime back to sweet home means tht my daddy will have to rest more...
...coz he have to drive to kl n fetch me...
...n come back the same day...
...tht's y i said he is my HERO!!!...
...HERO of my life...
...heart him lots!!!...
...back to home made me feel less stress...
...its the magic of being at home...
...a safe place where u can rely on always...
...haha...
...resting mode *ON*!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment