Tuesday, February 1, 2011

...all DONE...

...such an early post on the 1st of feb...
...im really a panda now...
...omg...
...went kl yesterday morning...
...with my daddy to view the hostel rooms at Lagoon View...
...kinda sad cant stay in Sun-u for the time being...
...aisk aisk...
...>.<... ...but... ...the room in Lagoon View is nice n comfy too... ...daddy help me picked the room in the penthouse unit which has a view of Monash Uni... ...happy with dad's choice... ...this should be the room for time being... ...for my starting to my uni life... ...all the thing had settle now... ...counting down-ing... ...18 more days till the day i leave home n b a independent gal again... ...^^... ...jiayou ms tiu!!... ...FIGHTING!!...♥ ...NOTES for jane... ♥ ...blur blur jane... ...pls rmb must rmb to charge ur hp b4 u go out...
...especially when u going out for the whole day...
...u wont wanna miss anything AGAIN...
...right??...

...NOTES for dad...
...thx dad ♥...
...for sending me here n there to settle my uni thingy...

...im BLESSED bcoz of my ♥lovely♥ family around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment