Monday, April 18, 2011

...im not strong...

...such a looong time didnt update my blog dy...
...oh my...
...>.<... ...kinda bz with the assignments n things in uni... ...this will be the very 1st post of me being 21 yrs old... ...a 21 yrs old gal will have to be independent dy... ...i noe tht... ...so i tried to change myself being independent... ...sometimes... ...there are things tht we have to handle with the strong side of us... ...for sure i will need to do tht too... ...i will be strong for sure... ...but now... ...im not strong enough yet to be totally independent... ...thinking of going back home made me feel tht im not strong yet... ...thinking of the phone call mummy called during thurs nite made me feel tht im about to break down... ...thinking of the weekends doing assignments making me feel tht im stressed out... ...but all this will put to an end in 3 more days time... ...im going back home... ...a place i familiar the most... ...a place i need not have to be strong... ...a place i can act like 12 instead of 21... ...thts me... ...a simple me... ...<3...

No comments:

Post a Comment