Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...2011...

...ooopppssss...
...im here to clear the dust of my bloggie...
...haha...
...the 1st post of 2011...
...there should be a new yr resolution for this post right??...
...okay...
...1. Take care of my health more n dont let my family worried bout me...
...2. Work harder n fight for good results in uni...
...3. Love & care everyone around me more especially my family <3...
...4. Manage time well...
...5. Be happy n dump emo aside...
...thts all i can think for now...
...i hope i can do all of those well...
...be an angel this yr...
...haha...

...okay...
...its time to say wat i did in these few weeks i disappear from my blog...
...met up with many of my frens during last few weeks...
...felt so happy can chat with them...
...im here awaiting them to be back on CNY...
...especially ms HUI SIN...
...i miss her soooo much...
...then...
...tried to do some baking at home...
...a nice spongecake...
...^^...
...went Singapore Science Center with mr JIAYANG...
...a great day there...
...met his fren..kaiyi...
...a gal who is very sweet n nice...
...had a great day together...^^
...basically thts all...

...yaya...
...got my results on the 29th dec 2010...
...is not as high as i expect...
...n is lower than my forecast...
...but still...
...my mum & dad said is good...
...took some time to figure out whether to do science or accounting...
...mummy suggested me to do a degree tht wont made me felt stress...
...coz i have to take in consider of my health...
...hmmm...
...went for many fairs b4 the results out...
...then i made my mind to do accouting n finance...
...this will be it...
...ACCOUNTING n FINANCE...
...cant wait to start my UNI life...
...i will start all over afresh again...
...wish me luck...
...tata...

1 comment: