Friday, December 10, 2010

...imma back to JB...

...this should be posted last week...
...yaya...
...im am back to JB last fri nite...
...i moved frm Sun-U Residence back to Pucung my lovely house...
...haha...
...i cant imagine my things filled my dad's car...
...a lotsa things...
...hehe...
...cant blame me for tht...
...i bought things there in this 9 months time...
...go with half filled my dad's car with 6 passengers on...
...but back with a car full with only 3 passengers...
...u can imagine how many things in the passengers seat...
...hehe...


...bye bye my nice table tht accompany me for 9 months...


...really nice n cozy room n bed... sobs sobs...bb...


...part of my luggage...boxes n boxes...


...the back seat view of my dad's car... hehe...


...bye bye lagoon view from my room balcony...i will definitely miss this nice view...


...glamorous concert view...

...peacefull nite view...




...i will miss the time WE in AUSMAT tee gals...

...proudly said...
...i had GRADUATED from AUSMAT...
...and...
...im am going to be very vex in these few weeks for the application for uni...
...oh gosh...
...im in a dilemma AGAIN...
...my parents is giving me the full priority to choose watever course tht i like...
...thts wat making me really vex...
...i dunno to continue with science or with accounting...
...aisk aisk aisk...
...this sat going for the FACON edu fair...
...i knew i have to make my choice either on tht day or the day after...
...oh my...
...now wat i hope is i can get high ATAR for the exam...
...high ATAR will at least lessen my burden in deciding which course should i take...
...pls do bless me...

...its my HOLIDAY...
...juz had my 1st gathering with my sisters n frenz...
...a small n cozy 1...
...i <3 the feeling of it...
...more outings after this...
...<3...
...i wanna enjoy till the next intake im in!!!...
...will have to mug books in between to prepare myself...
...FIGHTING!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment