Tuesday, October 19, 2010

...ooppsss...

...seems like i didnt update my bloggie for quite some time dy...
...since the day i start my hols after mocks...
...>.<...
...hmm...
...currently back to hostel dy n started my revision week...
...had a pleasent hols at home n meeting up with kokyuan n eeling...
...really hate the feeling leaving home although im here for 7 months dy...
...i really do need lotsa time to adapt the environment...
...luckily i got my cousins over here...
...or else...
...i dont noe how m i going to survive here...

...yesterday was the 1st day back to college...
...yaya...
...taking back the exam papers...
...a big NO NO for my accounting...
...greatly disappointed with the ACF mocks results...
...i think its time for me to really polish up my accounting AGAIN...
...kinda neglect it this time coz having 2 exams on mon n the next morning having ACF paper...
...really dont have much time to my revision well...
...have to put in effort this 2 weeks time...
...never thought of taking accounting again after lefting it a side for 2 yrs...
...i do have some interest in accounting...
...n i dont hate accouting also...
...so...
...i better polish it up to make it 1 of my best 4 results...

...quite sad to say tht tthe second day i ady taking MC...
...gosh...
...having terrible stomachache since yesterday nite...
...thought after taking the medicine n have some sleep then i will be ok as usual...
...but...
...i didnt have a good sleep yesterday nite...
...ended up taking MC today...
...gosh...
...the pain is like...>.<...
...called my cousin n told her im sick...
...then she come n pick me up to the clinic...
...really thank her soooo much la...
...she is working but after i msg her she come n fetch me immediately...
...the doc then said there is too many gas in my stomach...
...he can hear the sound in it...
...btw...
...the doc do look like my pervious manager in Public Bank...
...MrPeter...
...haha...
...kinda shocked when i saw the doc...
...had porridge for lunch with my cousin then she sent me back n back to work...
...sooo paiseh for letting her come n fetch me in her working time...
...aisk...
...>.<...
...back to hostel...
...called mummy n told her im sick n i had already had my medicine...
...she seems worried...
...aisk...again...
...then...
...while im sleeping...
...daddy called...
...oooppsss...thts wat come into my mind...
...daddy sound more worried than mummy...
...>.<...
...brave me hold my tears this time...
...but i do really miss them...
...especially when im sick...
...if im at home...
...i will have my mummy taking care of me...
...but now...
...i have to take care of myself...
...im old enough to be independent...
...i will take good care of myself like wat my dad sent me the day i come back from jb...
...when i reached LCCT i smsed both my sis n dad n told then i reached kl dy...
...then my dad reply me...
...ok..pls take care gal...
...feel soooo guilty like i didnt take care of myself n my dad have to say pls in order for me to take good care of myself...
...haha...
...i WILL take care of myself for u all who love me...
...feeling sleepy again...
...signing off...
......

No comments:

Post a Comment