Sunday, May 23, 2010

...mY 1sT weeKenD at hOsteL...

...yaya...
...my 1st weekend in hostel...
...i came to kl bout 2 months plus ady...
...but...
...this is de 1st weekend im here in my hostel...
...every fri...
...my cousin will fetch me after work...
...n i will spent my weekend there at their condo...
...my roomate went back every weekend also...
...so i dont like to stay here alone...
...i dont like lonlely at all...
...this week...
...my cousin going back to hometown,batu pahat...
...im soooo wanted to go back with them also...
...but...
...>.<..i gotta study for topic test...
...so i decided to stay here...
...at kl n study...
...coz i noe if i go back...
...my parents will sure go back n look for me...
...then i wont b studying for this weekend...
...for my studies...
...i decided to stay here...
...>.<...
...really missed home lo...
...especially alone in the room...
...i have to admit i didnt put in full concentration while studying...
...but at least i tried my very best to finish my hw n do my revision...
...im kinda sure...
...there will be more n more weekend here in hostel...
...coz my Evaluation Exam is just around the corner ady...
...i wanna concentrate on it n get high marks...
...put in quite a lot of effort ady...
...cant waste it...
...so...
...have to bear with it lo...
...>.<...
...my only motivation now is the holiday after my EE...
...1 week plus holiday b4 2nd sem...
...i wanna go home...
...n this time most probably daddy will come n fetch me...
...n will come back by flight...
...yipeee!!!...
...daddy coming to fetch me back...
...tht means can go shopping n go malacca with my family b4 going back jb...
...^^...
...i have to study very hard...
...den when holiday i wont b worrying bout my results...
...haha...
...GAMBATE.!!!...
...cheer...^^...


...eMo...
...my roomate went back to her hometown for her 2 weeks holiday...
...2 weeks leh...
...aiseh...
...alone for 2 weeks...
...will miss her lo...
...>.<...
...joey said she going to come n sleep with me...
...so happy...
...then i wont b so kelian liao...
...thx to xinyi also...
...accompany me for lunch n dinner yesterday...
...accompany me study for a while in my room...
...accompany me to talk...
...or else i will die of bored...
...>.<...
...conclusion is...
...i dont like staying in hostel during weekend...
...>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment