Monday, May 17, 2010

...eMo aGaiN...

...sad to say tht...
...but ya...
...'emo' came back to find me again...
...i dont like emo de me at all...
...>.<... ...seriously... ...haiz... ...mayb i have to accept im a unhealthy person ba... ...i made my parents worried again today... ...at first i dont wanna tell them tht i bleed the other day... ...but my cousins said i have to tell them n daddy can ask dr fauzi... ...so i called back... ...n told them honestly... ...i knew mummy n daddy will b very worried... ...>.<...
...but...
...i really okay n didnt feel uncomfortable...
...so...
...dont worry k??...
...i promised to take care myself ady ar...
...i will b okay de...


...emo emo...
...i felt very down today...
...ya...
...very down...
...with a valid reason but...
...a stupid 1...
...i have to ignore all those ppl tht doesnt even care bout me...
...i have to learn to do so...
...in order to b happy n carefree...
...i have to live without even care wat others said bout me...
...i can do it right?...
...i will be able to leave this emo me behind right?...
...i need a shoulder n a pair of ear now...
...but at this very moment im alone...
...here...
...in kl...
...i have to accept this...
...im down...

2 comments:

  1. hey~
    live for urself, but not others!
    remember those words? u told me de..
    buck up~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are a "little jie jie" in my eyes~
    so be strong n cheer up ya~
    we are here always to share yor sorrow n giv u spirit support~
    buck up~

    ReplyDelete