Monday, May 10, 2010

..maYb iM wRonG...

...haiz...
...tmr got test i should be sleeping by now...
...>.<...
...but...
...im not tht happy though...
...how to sleep when im unhappy leh??...
...i think im being too bzbody bout wat my fren doing n so on...
...i shouldnt b tht bzbody...
...i noe my fren is trying to ignore me ady...
...mayb i should stop all tht annoying stuff i been doing past few days...
...i thought u wanna chat with me so...
...im so happy u chat with me n share thingy with me again...
...but...
...im wrong i think...
...u act back the cool u again...
...im less than 12 hours...
...mayb i missed the time u wanna chat with me ba...
...i stop it when u going to open up with me...
...i regret bout tht lo...
...sorry...
...i noe wat to do ady...
...i wont chat with u now when i c u online unless u start 1st...
...i dont wanna annoyed u...
...i wanna maintain the friendship btw us...
...take care yea...

...i dunno wat i going to do is right or wrong...
...but...
...i should stop being so bzbody right??...
...i thought its alright to care a fren by chatting...
...mayb im wrong...
...>.<...

4 comments:

  1. Nah .
    Is that fellar doesnt know how to appreciate ...
    Ignore lar ignore ..
    Dont br unhappy for someone who doesnt appreciate you ...
    Cheer up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. he juz being too emotional bah~his/her own style~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx lynn, nd n gao gao...
    i figured all out now...
    thx to lynn's "dont b unhappy for someone who doesnt appreciate you"
    thts true...

    ReplyDelete