Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finally... im back...

okay.. finally im back blogging...
i left my blog idle for almost 4 months...
gosh... >.< sorry guys... (for those who clicking it n didnt see any new post... >.<) yeah... 2nd sem of my 1st year... n im now back at my sweet home for the mid sem break... but i dont think its a break for me... coz im back with tonnes of assignments and weekly submission... and yeah... after back to kl this sun... i will need to start preparing for mua FINAL!!!... TIME FLIES wey!!! taking 4 subs this sem... and start my 2 majoring papers dy... going to major in accounting and banking & finance... finance is quite fun for me... but there's a lot to memorize... geez... hope i can do well in this 2 papers!!! in order for me to feel confident to move on with this 2 majors... *finger crossed* another 2 subs r business law and marketing... i really do hope i can score for these papers... god bless!!! till then.... will update frequently now!!! <3




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment