Thursday, November 11, 2010

...WACE LAST PAPER...


...done with the most 3 hectic days in my exam period...
...done with MATHS BIO n CHEM!!!...
...omg...
...phewwww...
...relieved dy...
...kinda happy yesterday after my chem paper...
...coz i left with 1 paper...
...but...
...some of them taking pure science ady done with their AUSMAT...
...oh my...
...i have to wait till next tues...
...for my accounting n finance paper...
...the paper i MUST score for it...
...last paper...

...bio paper was easier than the MOCKS paper...
...but time constraint is always a problem when u noe the ques...
..>.<...
...i finish the paper on whole...
...but sad to say...
...there r still points tht i can write more...
...i have to skip to another essay ques coz need to finish 4 essays...
...hope all the points i gave r acceptable...
...as for chem...
...hmmm...
...i tried my best to answer all the ques...
...but...
...this 2 papers r really the papers tht many cant finish it...
...can see the face frm everyone in the hall...
...haha...
...so...
...all the BEST for those 2 papers...

...went sing k with my frenz yesterday after the chem paper...
...we need a break after having exam continuously for 3 days n more than a week of tension life...
...i have to say...
...i ENJOYED it very MUCH!!!...
...time flies...
...we left a month to play together then after tht...
...most of us will be apart ba...
...a very memorable time here...
...frm me alone till having this bunch of cute frenz who r 2 yrs younger than me...
...thx for no discrimination on me...
...gotta enjoy the last month together...
...a lot of things planned to do after WACE...
...so...
...yeah!!!...
...count down count down!!!...

...tmr going to meet my mummy...
...yeah!!!!...
...but only my mummy...
...my sis n bro having their SPM n final exam so they cant follow...
...daddy have to stay home also coz of this...
...sad sad...>.<

...cousin going to get married on the 13th tht is this sat...
...going to meet my grandma and aunties who i didnt meet since CNY...
...actually im not very close with the cousins on my mum side...
...kinda weird also...
...aisk aisk...
...but but but...
...tht means i cant study these few days la...
...omg...
...have to bring my notes to hotel...
...>.<...
...haiz...
...suppose to relax de ma...
...poor me!!!...
...haiz haiz haiz...

...wow...
...a long post la...
...aisk...
...BUCK UP FOR THE LAST PAPER!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment