Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...its time to decide AGAIN!!...



...thts my table full of notes...
...chem chem for tonite...
...hehe...
...with bear bear accompany me...
...FIGHTING!!!...



...NOV...
...FIGHTING month for ME!!!...
...FIGHTING!!!!! WEIPING!!!...



...there's always path for us to choose...
...these r the 2 possible paths tht im interested in...
...n my parents encourage me to continue with...
...i need encouragement from them...
...coz im not sure of wat i want now...
...>.<...
...also interested in accounting n finance...
...but...
...dnt feel like wasting my effort in sciences...
...but but but...
...there will still be chance for me taking accouting n finance...
...hehe...
...but still...
...these mayb not the course i will choose for my uni...
...things might change right??...
...something for sure is...
...with good results i will be able to choose the course and uni i like...
...so...
...im going to GIVE ALL OUT for my WACE!!!...
...im determined from the beginning...
...its towards the end now...
...the effort is going to pay well!!!...
...i do definitely hope so...
...wish me LUCK LUCK LUCK!!!!...
...JIAYOU!!! FIGHTING!!! GAMBATEH!!!...
...=)...

1 comment: