Thursday, April 22, 2010

...yEaH!!...

...i finished aLL my presentations n assignments ady...
...hoooRay!!...
...good good...
...finally all okay n went smoothly...
...YES!!...
...got my account topic test result ady...
...i got 4.4 out of 5.5...
...so happy...
...but...
...i have to check well next time...
...i wrote de wrong figure...
...or else...
...i will get full marks for de 1st account...
...>.<...
...still...im happy with it...
...2.2 marks in my 50 marks ady...
...hahhaha...
...work harder!!!...

...miss JANE going back to her HOME sat morning...
...hehe...
...yea...
...im going back this sat...
...another day to go...
...the flight is slightly too early...
...710...
...but...i wanna be back early...
...i will reached senai airport b4 8...
...tht means i got a whole day to spend with my family...
...thts y i book such a early flight...
...1 week...
...i will spend it well...
...hahaha...
...will have to study also...
...>.<...
...topic test for maths n chem will b on the 1st week after my mid-sem break...
...i gonna score for it...
...jIa yOu!!!...
...wait for me for another 1 and a half day JB...
...^^....♥

1 comment: