Monday, April 26, 2010

...3rd dAy...

...its the 3rd day ady...
...time flies...>.<
...started to do my homework ady...
...>.<...
...have to start ady lah...
...or else i will have to rush when thurs n fri...
...haha...
...i gonna do bit by bit...
...n relax myself...
...hehe...
... today went JOEL to have my hair cut...
...juz trim ba...
...a bit bit...
...coz mummy said its time to let my hair grow longer liao...
...haha...
...daddy n mummy dont like my short short hair...
...so...
...i juz trim lo...
...wanna change a hairstyle when my hair long enough also la...
...now only can wait till it grow longer...
...then went shopping with my mummy...
...yipeeeee...
...bought 2 shoes...
...so happy...
...spot on another pair of sandal...
...wait for me...
...i will get u by this week...
...haha...
...wanted to buy but mummy said i better think b4 i buy coz i ady bought 2 shoes...
...thts true...
...so i still put it in my considering list lo...
...most probably will get it lah...
...tmr will b another day of shopping...
...with my mummy n sis...
...yeah!!!!...

...i dont like to come down the days going back...
...but...
...my roomate counted for me...
...aisk...
...>.<...
...i dont wan my holiday end so fast lah...
...>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment