Friday, September 4, 2009

...zZzzZ...

...aisk...>.<
...start trial 1st paper today...PA2...
...time flies...
...STPM coming real soon now..>.<
...have to work triple hard from now on...>.<
...buck up!!!...
...juz 2 months away from de exam...
...work hard!!!...
..^^..buck up!!!...


...something weird happenned today...
...i dont know wat happened actually...
...frankly...>.<
...since de day u said those words to me n my frenz...
...i really shocked of it...
...wat does fren means??...
...i wondered u noe wat's de meaning of it or not...
...i noe u do...but u choose to say that also...>.<
...i cherished EVERYONE whom i met...
...i thought u really treat me as ur fren...
...mayb im de one who think like that...
...a simple 'hi' is more than enough...
...>.<...

3 comments:

  1. what was happening? is that pointing at me? text me after you see this comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. or is that pointing at me - .-?
    I remembered I'd went to your class yesterday morning for that party's thingy...did I...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisk...
    no no no...
    dont misunderstand...>.<
    not u not u....>.<

    ReplyDelete