Sunday, September 27, 2009

...hoLidAY eND...

...1 week passed so so so fast...>.<
...thinking back wat i done in this 1 week holiday...
...hmmm...
...tuition as usual...
...went to meet up my BESTIES..ms HSIN...
...shopping with hsin n de gals...
...celebrate my baby,wqing's bdae...
...sing k...
...play games with someone special...^^
...shopping with my mum n sis...
...went out with daddy...
...i think thats all my outing...
...haha...
...aisk...
...seems like spent most of my time outing leh...
...haiz..
...gotta planned my time well ady..
...>.<...
...luckily when im at home...
...when i saw my lil bro studying...
...den i will study with him...
...like to study together with him...
...but sometimes will end up playing n chatting with him..
...haha...
...my lil sis n bro then join us study also...
...but most of de time 4 of us will end up chatting n laughing...
...haha...XD
...den my dad will come upstairs n c wat we doing...
...all of us will quickly turned back to our table n pretending we were studying all de while...
...aisk... haha...
...gotta work very hard lo...
...to get wat i want...
...dont wanna regret after that...
...cant regret ady...
...strive gal!!!...
...jia you jia you...

1 comment:

  1. Sis, jia you.
    Will see you very soon in about two months time.
    Miss ya.
    All the best. =)

    ReplyDelete