Sunday, March 18, 2012

Boyfriend or boy friend??


finished watching 我可能不會愛妳 last week at cousin house... its a very nice n meaningful drama... i like the storyline.. i think is very true tht there is always someone beside of us tht will always be there for us whenever we need a friend to talk to... i have came across a few guys whom i can talk comfortably... i felt so bless to have them appear in my life... i wanna thank them to be there for me when i need them...

 i dont noe how many of u will believe tht there is pure friendship between a guy n a girl.. i believe in tht... but some guys around me told me tht guys mostly wont treat a girl sooo nice if he doesnt like her or doesnt have a feeling feel like protecting them.. i dont noe how true is tht... but i somehow believe tht guys n girls can be BFF... like me n jiayang... im sure he is my BFF!!! i can talk to him comfortably n he noes almost everything of me coz he is the one who i wanna share my feelings whenever im emo or happy... he noes my feeling n always encourage me!! thts BFF... <3


sometimes its true tht when a guy treat u really like his buddy but u slowly have special feelings toward him... i wont deny on tht too... i came across with this guy friend of mine whom i have special feelings towards him n im confuse whether he treating as his buddy or he have special feelings towards me... this kinda confusing feeling dint stay long when i realised he actually treated some other girls like tht too... then i stop myself being too close with him n things go back to usual again.. as friend again... =) 

im blessed being able to have friends there for me regardless guys or girls friend... im happy to have u all as my freind... <3 LOVE u ALL!!!


Till then
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment