Thursday, December 10, 2009

...bYe STPM...

...yeah....i finished my exam ady^^
...haha...
...finally man...>.<
...i felt relieved n free now...
...wow...
...i actually ''walk'' down the path of form 6 till de end...^^
...de path that my daddy didnt intend to let me walk at all...
...haha...kinda headstrong that time when i decided to study form 6...
...sorry daddy...>.< but i went through all these ady...
...although not a good yr for me...>.<
...time flies...
...1 and a half yrs past...>.<
...well...
...there's a lot of things i learnt during this period..
...i got to noe many frenz too...
...n get noe of my "old" frenz even more well...
...i got hurt n i tried to think positive...
...i lost my fren n i got new ones n get back de frenship...
...i got dengue n i recover...
...haha...
...good that i recover both mentally n physically...
...=P...
...wow...a unforgetable 1 and a half yr..
...^^...
...thx to all my frenz...
...muackssssssssss...
...haha...
...i love u guys who help me n give me support...
...^^...every single of u all...
...once fren forever fren...
...u can take my word...v(n.n)v
...thx!!!!!!...

1 comment: