Thursday, June 11, 2009

..siLenT is pOweR??..

...starting of my new n 'adventurous' life...
...i entered form 6 in ec...
...ya...it is a nice place to study...
...with most of my frenz there...i feel happy at 1st.. ya...the 1st few months..
...that few months should be my happiest time in form 6...
...things started to went wrong since beginning of this year..
...my upper 6...
...i used to enjoy my time studying+playing with my classmates n frenz...
...things went wrong during april...
...at 1st..it was juz a very small misunderstanding among ourselves n those involved...
...but...
...things turn out to b WORST during may...
...my exam month...
...i thought after clarifying everthing...
...those who misunderstood will noe that they did misunderstand it...
...n they will STOP spreading this incident...
...but..
..I WAS WRONG...
...juz b4 my 1st paper...
...i heard that rumours bout de misunderstood incident...
...i thought that no others will noe bout this misunderstanding anymore bcoz i had clarified it...
...n i thought thats it...nothing more bout this misunderstanding...
...NO...
...it didnt end juz like wat i think...
...rumours keep spreading within that few weeks..
...without my knowing...
...wat i heard after this was even WORST...
...all sorts of things added in de incident...
...things didnt even happened is in it too...
...WOW...
...i didnt even noe who did this...
...wat a GREAT JOB those ppl /that person did...
...WELL DONE...
...i was so so shocked when i heard this...
...ppl commenting behind me all these while...
...n i didnt even noe it if i didnt heard it...
...not only shocked..im HURT by these rumours...
...it affected my mood while i working hard to prepare for my mid-yr exam...
...i tried to ignore all these as i didnt even do wat they spread...
...i tried..
...but..unfortunately..i FAILED TO IGNORE ALL THOSE RUMOURS...
...i do not noe wat is the main purpose they/he/she spread this and adding in so many JUICY STORIES that DIDNT EVEN HAPPENED...
...did i offended YOU??...
...i dont even noe that i offended u...
...is there a need for YOU to do this?? YOU gain anything if I AM HURT??..
...if YES...can YOU plz let ME NOE WHEN I OFFENDED YOU??...
...till NOW im still PUZZLED...
...this is de BIGGEST HAVOC that happened in my life...
...i do not noe how should i do n wat should i do...
...wat i did was when a fren of mine who noe all bout things called me...
...n i cried...
...ya..im USELESS...i cried even i knew that they did this to HURT me...
...im SCARED of ALL OF YOU WHO INVOLVED IN IT...
...can YOU juz let me off n let me finish my form 6 in PEACE??..
...as i noe...
...i didnt OFFENDED YOU...
...i juz wanna lead a SIMPLE LIFE...


i dont think any of YOU will gain anything by backstabbing others at de back...
so... can YOU plz STOP all that YOU do NOW?
adding spices in something that DIDNT EVEN occured is NOT GOOD AT ALL...
i hope YOU NOE this...
i noe rumours will go on n on....
bcoz...till now..
i still heard that ppl commenting bout me...
im HURT ady...REALLY HURT...wat more YOU all expect??

4 comments:

  1. hey gal...i think u muz become stronger after tis...i think those evil ppl did all these juz coz of one word~JEALOUSY...as long as u do everything with a clear conscience then enough liao...no need to care abt those evil ppl too much...it is not worth...they sure will get retribution after tis de...i noe it is really hard for u to ignore all these...try to take things easier then u will feel better...trust me...u can do it de...^^

    hsin^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gal , life is just like the sea it cant be jus clam the time ,sometimes waves do come sometimes tsunami do come , it just that how u react to it , be positive , it is jus rumours ,100%it do hurt by being backstab n all , but u need to bare with it n grow stronger, like a clover even out in the rain n storm sumhow it manag to survive ,n some of the are four leaf clover ,they r lucky , magial , beautiful n all ...so as u ..ur lucky u have some fren who stand by u no matter wat , u have love which is from ur family n boy boy,ur beautiful in such away that people are actract by u ..so be strong n grow ...i believeu can be an amazing gal ..
    cheer up n buck up ... its not like u cant..
    dun try but put dermination n n strive ..
    it willl be a happy ending trust me ..
    finalis cuming up i guess? so all the best ^^
    cheers mate

    ps :A fren

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx hsin n 'a fren'..
    i noe who u r...
    thx o...
    i really appreciate ur comment n wishes...
    thx...
    'a fren' u also must buck up o..
    take k there ya..
    jia you also...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sis, we must be strong.
    I am also facing a lot of difficult times and troubling problems. We must not give up, and we are so close to success. No matter what happen, you will always have me! So looking forward to see you sis.
    May those backstabber perish and go to hell. Show them you are strong even they backstab you. They just want to make you weak. Make them cry and scared of you.
    I agree wil Hsin, they are jealous of you. They just don't have what you have. Feel good about yourself and I sympathize with those who are so incomplete and wants to jealous people.
    You will always have my full support. Keep updating your blog.
    Miss ya a lot a lot.
    Will see you soon. Jia you.

    ReplyDelete